Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guest Written Entry 1

Hello world!



Thank you for reading my mummy's blog - from what Pops tells me, she spends way too much time on the net blogging. He complains that she doesnt watch TV with him already. Poor Daddy :( See what a dedicated blogger she is already!



She's gonna delete this post if I add that she stalks blogs too, but oh well :)



So kids, if you think you can get away with bad mouthing 'that teacher Puan Chong ah' - I would be a little more cautious if I were you. Heh. I'm just kidding - she's not that pro at stalking blogs yet.


I think she's been doing a relatively good job blogging is she not? I mean I actually really liked her most recent post - so informative and helpful! I mean, who would've thought I actually had to be spoon fed since 4 months old? She updates often enough, tries not to post blog entries during schooling hours (or she'd call me miles away all the way in Melbourne just to teach her to delete her posts - for the 10th time - if she does) and she doesnt say bad words! Brownie points.


Anyways, from what I hear from friends - they like reading Mother's stuff cos she writes different and touches on topics you guys wouldnt be able to find just about anywhere. (Honestly lah, who'd want to hear about some ancient school in Singapore - talk about draggy posts) And lets admit it - you dont find a teacher/mother/old person who blogs everyday right?


But I keep telling her to blog less about Muar and more of school stories. Only my aunt from Penang has shown immense interest in blog posts concerning Muar. Mysteries of life. But trust me! There are HILARIOUS school stories she's been keeping to herself - stories that would tickle your funny bone so much you would find yourself with a sore throat the following day from laughing too hard.


But I'm sure Puan Chong has been battling with herself deciding what she can blog about and what she shouldn't. So what I want you to do is well, simply tell her. Tell her what you would like to read, tell her what you would be most interested in knowing about her life (& family), her experiences and maybe remind her to put less unflattering pictures of her daughters. I'd be eternally grateful. So will my sisters.



(Oh, go ahead and ask her how many wedding proposals she had turned down before marrying Pops. Heh, go ask her!)





p/s
See Ma always calls me a daredevil - but the only reason why I'm bold enough to blog here without her knowledge is because she won't be able to physically manhandle me, not until in about 4 weeks time or so. Teehee HAVE FUN BOMBARDING HER WITH QUESTIONS! And Ma, you better not delete this post ah!





Signing off, Daughter No. 2

6 comments:

TheNina said...

.... Pn Cheong stalks blogs..?
>.>
<.<
Not mine, I hope xD
Just kidding lol

Puan Chong said...

Don't believe her. I only visit blogs occasionally. Anyway if i do visit it's cos I wanna understand people better. U see behind every person there is much beauty...they only need to be discovered.

estherlauderlyn said...

*COUGH BULLSHIT COUGH*

Puan Chong said...

Esther go finish your homework or I will really spank you when I see u in a few weeks' time. You may have to account for your action.

ѕнικє said...

Haha, that was cute. Anyway, *ahem* since your daughter has asked us to request for certain issues to be posted on your blog, why don't you post something about those hilarious school stories that your daughter has talked about?

Maybe along the way, you can share with us how many wedding proposals you had turned down before marrying Mr Lau. Maybe share a few tips for us to succeed in our love lives as well.

And maybe tell your daughter that she had a wedding proposal of her own on the recent MPT 5/6 all the way in Malaysia last Friday.

^_^

Puan Chong said...

Hahahahah...in good time...in good time...