Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Merry Christmas, everyone !




Oops I am still on time!...Things have been moving so fast that I have not been able to find the time to write.
Good news is the children are back with me. Oh what a wonderful feeling to have them all with me again but I do not know for how long.
Better still all of them were with us in church this morning...with 'special friends' ! Had a quiet but meaningful christmas eve family get-together and I must say this has been one of the best christmas I ever had because we were surrounded by our loved ones and it was fulfilling.
Have been trying to catch some meaningful time with God to reflect upon His goodness and faithfulness to the family throughout 2008.
Thank you dear Jesus for your work of redemption through your birth and Happy Birthday dear Jesus!

Merry Christmas everyone and may the new year bring you loads of goodies and blessings.

No comments: