Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Reflections

  • To the 40 students of 3 Cekap SMK Seafield 2008 thank you for doing well in PMR and especially in English. Thank you for the 37 As and 3 Bs. May you continue to do well in 2009.
  • To my colleagues and friends in school, thank you for another fruitful year with you and if I have been too loud, you have to forgive me. It was without any malice and my anxious moments caused me to lose my cool.
  • To my children thank you for passing your exams and making daddy and mummy's hard work meaningful. To you children I know this stands true...'you say it best when you say nothing at all' ...only at certain times. At others I am afraid I am going to say much more...
  • To Daddy, thank you for your patience and making Ephesians 5 : 25-33 a reality. Thank you for labouring for the family in such a selfless manner.
  • To my parents and mother-in-law, without you all I will have nothing today and thank you for always being there whenever I call for help.
  • To my God ...Proverbs 3:5,6 has been a promise that carried the family through -

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight".

Thank you dear Jesus for 2008; in gratitude, always.

3 comments:

lee ying chong said...

God is good all the time...His faithfulness is our constant shield.

Puan Chong said...

Amen dear sister. His love endures forever. Prepared for the new arrival? God Bless.

Strong because of Love~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.