Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yes...2009!

A Prayer



Thank you dear God for a new year; a new hope and a new grace. Looking forward to going through the year with Your guidance and leading. May this verse be the source of strength for me and my family as we walk through 2009.

Jeremiah 29 :11-14
"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord.

I remember putting up this promise on Grace's notice board when I left her in Brisbane in March 2007 when she found it difficult to see her hope and future. But You, the faithful one never ceases to lead her through - time after time. Thank you dear Lord for making the promise a reality throughout 2007 - 2008 in her life.

May we continue to remember the Giver.

No comments: