Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Hunch

The American Idol

My good guess
Who will win the title for this season?

I was influenced by my girls many seasons ago and now I have got my husband hooked to the show. I think watching the show as a family is good , clean fun and is a pulling factor for the family to be together to make the great guess at each elimination process.
Season 8 like any other season of the last episodes produces good artistes and singers and is an enjoyment to see them perform. I am no commentor neither am I very musically inclined unlike the distinguished judges...Simon, Kara, Paula and Randy but I think I have the right to like some singing. I think I have the right to like some contestors more than others. I also think I can make some guesses ...maybe a little bit too early...but I will try to update...as much as I can...not that any of my opinion matters!







My observation tells me the 3 stars above will leave the scene in the next couple of weeks...don't ask me why...a hunch.




The next 3 above will be the top 2, 3 and 4. Kris is Sara's favourite. Danny is very talented but he is not giving new twists...or has he anymore to offer? Allison is hmmm...loud and needs to soften her looks.






This is my favourite idol. He is versatile and can sing all kinds of songs. The song he sang 2 weeks ago which got a standing ovation from Simon Cowell is still ringing in my ears. I kept on turning the box to hear it over and over again. So very good. Next week is disco week...Adam will do fine ... very fine, I believe. He has got the cut, looks, style and posture for that sort of music. I hope he does well to the very end and may each week be a greater week than the previous one. I am totally bias, ain't I? Daddy is totally against him...says he colours and lines his eyes and does not think his hairstyle is near anywhere right. He absolutely does not understand why I think he is good. Well...each to each's opinion!

Adam Lambert...please make my guess a reality.

1 comment:

teefernee. said...

please make our guess a reality. :)