Friday, May 14, 2010

The Contestant

Sorry To See Him Go
Michael Lynch



Though not tipped as one of my favourites, I cannot deny the anguish I saw in his devoted wife who had stood by him week after week ... almost all the time - teary. In times of joy and disappointment, I was always touched by her silent gratitude and relief each time he went through.
Last night was a difficult evening ; in my humble opinion, it was either Casey or Michael. But I guess it's a matter of time between the two of them ; either one will have to go first.
The evening ended with such a touching moment when after his finale, he took his baby girl from the arms of his wife and kissed her unceasingly ; sad and at the same time perhaps relieved to be out of a race which he knew he was not going to make it to the top 2.

N0. 3 : Mum, you're crying ?
Mum : For the wife.

The winner takes it all.

No comments: