Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cyber World

You wonder where it begins and ends ?


But I find this tool super communicative for family purposes.
It is good to tell loved ones overseas the latest happenings at home through it.
Last night itself my brother from the States commented on my post on my papa's baptism ; how grateful he was that he could get to see pictures on it.

Last night I also received a call from Esther pleading to see the latest pics on Yi-Jay and Yi-Liz on which I replied I would if the mood gets in. But after much thought, I will oblige because it is good that she still asks for matters of the home.


So here it goes...







Yi-Liz at three months +... very adorable and sweet.







Yi-Jay at 1.5 years... learning to be macho and has a mind of his own; not easy to make him change his mind , a chip off the old block.







Here's Celine at 12 +... growing taller by the minute ; soon she will be the tallest lady of the family.


Esther, anymore requests?


1 comment:

estherlauderlyn said...

Kong-kong looks like a very proud + happy great-grandfather :) More!