Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Daughter

Is not Rapunzel of course...


But watching this walt disney cartoon is a real pleasure especially in the company of my daughters and dad. Dad is an ardent follower of the walt disney channel and anything in cartoon whets his appetite entirely.
So watching Rapunzel with Grace and Esther were moments to be kept in the memory for having them together at any time is already a bonus and a feat.

But the evening was etched for sweet remembrance as Grace offered to... scrub my old feet.



Soaking the feet in hot soapy water to soften hard spots and clean nails...


She scrubbed the heel to remove dirt and hard spots...


Her hands are strong ; for she loves to cut...



Then she applied a special lotion to give the foot a good massage...she asked if it was painful.
I told her no.
It was therapeutic.


Then she shaped my big toe nail and remove unwanted skin...



She made sure my little toe received the attention too...




When clean and dry, she painted my toe nails...



The next morning, I wore a new look to school. My toe nails were painted! My colleagues noticed and said "nice"! I told them it was Grace who did it for me and they went...oooh...ahhhh.
So good la your daughter !


Yes, I had the privilege to be pampered by Grace.
Daughters...never too many.

No comments: