Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Clement

She did it again
Ma : Wei, why are you baking again? No need to study ah?
No. 3 : It's Clement's birthday, mum! I've got an order from the girls.
Ma : Hei, you've got to get your priorities right. Study ah. I seldom see you read.
No. 3 : Eh, go ask my classmates. Ask them who asks the most in class. And when I do read, you are either fast asleep in bed or too busy looking into the affairs of my 2 jie-jie!
Ma : Okay...as usual.


But the cake does look impressive. Don't you agree?





Chocolate cake with succulent strawberry toppings

Great effort involved in the 'weaving of the basket'

Allie : Mum, Der Yin is so clever hehehehe....

Ma : So clever, meh?

Allie : Yes, you look, you look....

This nanny of hers kept repeating that her baby is so clever...ish!

And before I forget,

Happy Belated Birthday, Clement. God Bless.

2 comments:

Clement Cg said...

Thank you! =)
I truly appreciate you as my teacher in my life.
Well even though you have neve taught me in class but you are still my beloved teacher. =)
And thank you for bringing Sara up to be a great friend to me!
She is such a lovely and talented girl.
Your family has brought much joy into my life and my mummy's life. =)
She always tells me the things that relates to me about your family.
And i love hearing them. hehe!
Just wanna say thank you again for watching me all the years i've spent in seafield.
God bless u and your family richly!
love, clement.

Puan Chong said...

Wheeeeeeee...u r welcome!