Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glad She's Around

I am glad no.3 is still around.
It's terrible to walk into empty rooms...
So, Sara's again into her favourite past time...
I must reaffirm my pride in her.






Yesterday she baked some for a dear friend's grandpa's birthday. Thought the cakes look professionally done and I was informed that the ones who ate them did not believe it was done by her.
Last night she told me she is passionate about many things besides baking. She made me promise to send her to tailoring classes after her finals before she leaves me. I casually agreed. These days I hang around her often to her chagrin. She asks me to leave her alone and not tag around her.
I am afraid I can't. It's terrible not to have your children around you. But I suppose, this is life.
My bearing is still off and am trying to get myself on course. Much as I want to indulge in things around me, the emptiness is too large for me to contain at times.
But, I must try.

No comments: