Sunday, February 28, 2010

Company !

Sara was up 7am this morning. Why?
To make ice cream for favourite girl friend - Esther Kang!
It's her birthday and it 's lunch somewhere in town today.


Ice - cream !


Ma, I brought home company for you...Esther, Agnes, Ellan... welcome.


They babbled for a couple of hours over ice-cream in the house. I did not really hear their conversation but it the sounded like music to my ears. Yea, they can talk anything they want as long as there is noise in the house. They are all ex-seafieldians and I used to be Puan Chong to them. But now...just call me anything la...and you still get your ang pow on this last day of the Lunar New Year Celebration.
Yea, am glad to see them growing up well.
Happy Birthday, Esther.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Puan Chong,

I love your post about the kite! Tug and release, and relating it to parenthood. How so very true.

And just wanted to assure you that Esther is in good hands. I'll look after her ;)

And she showed me the ikan bilis you packed for her today. We kept it safely in a container. Precious ikan bilis, and Esther's gonna cook with it! Yummy! Thank you for the ikan bilis, Puan Chong!

Once again, do not worry too much about Esther. Jammie and I will look after her! Tiga sekawan :)

*hugs*

Puan Chong said...

I believe it's the blessing I receive from God as a teacher...that I should have you as my student and that you have come to bless me too.
Thanks Priscilla for kindness.