Monday, September 27, 2010

A New One

A Cross Breed
When you stop at the Tapah Rest Area you will be greeted by its many fruiterers all fighting to have your attention to patronise their stores. One new species of fruit not seen or known to me in my existence caught my attention.



They told me it's cross bred between the apple and the guava. At the first instant my response was to ignore as the colouring was too artificial for my liking. However the bus driver told me that it was tasty and sweet and out of the world. I trusted his judgement and bought some.
Verdict :

When I served to my guests on a Friday evening, none of my buddies went near them.
Personally after tasting them, it did not go well with my buds and I will not go for another buy.
Trust your first instinct.

3 comments:

Pam Song said...

My family loves the green ones!! We always get them whenever we're in Camerons! Haha.

Puan Chong said...

Hahaha...but nobody here likes it.

Pam Song said...

Next time pass them along to me. I whack all. =p