Thursday, August 6, 2009

John

John...finally with the first part...Accounting degree...I know you have a second part to go...the Law degree from The University of Adelaide.
By the way remember your Alma Mater...SMK Seafield, Subang Jaya, Malaysia without which you wouldn't be what you are today. Puan Ng still remembers you in fondness when I mentioned you last week. She confirmed that though you look simple, you have much more to it...a compliment and I am sure you are living up to it. Congratulations , once more.



John, my nephew.
I was given the privilege to name him.
I thought John was a good name...biblical and a favoured one of God.
I remembered him being a classmate of Esther's in his secondary school days...cousins together.I like that part when he was seated behind Esther during his SPM days and how during his Additional Mathematics paper, persuaded Esther to pray together in the hall...cousins praying for the blessings of God. So heart-warming.
John is warm , kind and helpful.
May he continue to be a blessing to all who comes along his way.

Congrats from the Laus and last but not least ; Aunty Poh.
Hidup Seafield, of course.

No comments: