Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sara's Day

Now, Sara's turn.
Happy Birthday, girl.



A bright and intelligent child, she gets me on my nerves with her wit, sharpness and unfailing memory... at times. I must confess I did not pour as much attention on her as I did with sister No. 1 but that did not put her in any position lower than her sisters. In fact, she is the spiritual thermometer to her sisters ; putting them in their positions when they get too far. Thank you for fearing God because that is the beginning of all understanding...so says the good book.

On this day, I remember and know that she is one who is reliable, responsible and totally focus in what she does. I appreciate her virtues because it saves a lot of energy and meaningless worry and I can rest well. When she leaves me next year for further studies, I know she will not let me down and she will look after herself well.


She baked herself a cake on a new concoction and it was fabulous. See, she is keen in baking and I won't be surprised if she opens a bakery one day...side line lah.


The cake really was different...banana and cheese and chocolate. Yummy.

She told me she was chosen by the college to moot again next year...for her strong advocacy skills...you have to be careful with your words with her...she remembers and qoutes in defence. She is every inch one whom you cannot easily contend with...very happy that we have someone in the home to look after legal matters...ahem.
"Ma, I was laughed at as I spoke like a debator when I mooted in the beginning...I have since got the hang of it and now I moot the way it should be done."
Moot, moot, moot ...her latest craze.

2 comments:

Random Ramblings said...

Happy belated Birthday to Sara.....
I only get to "feast" on the pictures of cakes made by Sara ( making me "lau-nua"). Hint, hint...any chance get to taste also ? Haha
You are indeed very blessed, with 3lovely and talented girls !

Puan Chong said...

Hi Joan
Will let Sara know of your request...mana tahu...she may just rise up to the occasion...hahaha