Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paper Clips

Creativity...she has it too.
In the beginning she prepared some samples for her Sunday School children in celebration of Father's Day. They were to be emulated and to be given to their daddies. She showed me and I went ooooo....ah.....


Aren't they beautiful? For daddies on their special day.



Then last evening, she showed me another sample..."ma, nice or not?" Fantastic !



I could not keep myself away from her room and on entering I discovered more. Beautiful pieces.


Some more...



And finally, the cat out of the bag...she was designing new ones to entertain herself as she prepares herself for the law moot competition this weekend...it's gonna be a big fight. When I picked her up from college this evening ..." So , how was your day ? You practised well?" "Oh well, everyone's kinda tired and adrenaline exhausted..." Paper clips to add colour to the notes for the moot competition.

All the best...Sara and team.

No comments: