Friday, March 12, 2010

He's Back!

Yes, Nizar is back.
He never fails to visit us each time he is in town.
Definitely our favourite boy...I mean man.



No, no , no. He is not sucking up to us. Let's put it this way. He is well-mannered, warm, thoughtful and caring. He is well remembered as the guy who will turn up to help at the most appropriate times and he shares his experiences in the States with us like nobody's business. He chuckles warmly and he doesn't seem to have an air around him. He is just so nice to be with.





This morning Pei Qi and Po Yee, ex-form fives came to distribute nasi lemak for the good results they received yesterday. Nasi lemak... so lovely of them to remember their teachers. A simple gesture like this warm our hearts to them and everything done for them in the last 5 years was worth the while. And of course, a packet for Nizar too.




Nizar is so at home with us. He ate nasi lemak with me in my room. So when I could not manage the packet, he offered ; " Teacher, never mind. Pass some to me." How not to warm up to him? He is like a son to us, the senior ones in school. He enjoyed the breakfast ; that I could tell. Even after having being in the States for the last 5 years, he remains so humble, down to earth and accomodating. That is achievement in the eye of his alma mater.
He told me that it is expensive to maintain a girl. So he prefers to be unattached at the moment. He does some side online sales ; taking orders for branded stuff - Nine West, Coach - and then sending them back to Malaysia at enviable prices. You can be a client too.
Honestly, whenever, he visits me, I remember Angie. He has lost touch with her but she sometimes contacts him. He told me that Angie reads my blog too. Angie, where are you ? How are you? Come visit me too when in town. Nizar received an ang pow from me today because he is dear to me.
It's good to see him again.

No comments: