Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

The Agony
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice,

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"
- which means -
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Mk 15 : 34





The ultimate death penalty - crucifixion - paid the ransom for me and the separation from God was mandatory for the plan of salvation. The excruciating pain of abandonment was felt but it also meant that John 3:16 is for real ;

" For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

On this havoc-wreaked dark and thunderous evening , I thank you dear Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and giving me a chance to be reconciled to the eternal God.

Good Friday is here for The Resurrection.

No comments: