Saturday, April 24, 2010

Super Duper Dance

The Slot Machine
He kept slotting coins into the machine whenever it stopped...just to sway along with it in great dance steps not excluding the twisting of hands and legs in tempo with the music. He's oblivious of the crowd stopping by to watch him ; in fact I think he loved to be noticed. He was first class in public display of outward expression of creativity. He's a crowd puller of the mall.






At first we thought it was done so that he could get his regular exercise ; why not? After all the swift movements sure prove to be an excellent way of exercising. But after a little while you begin to wonder...
Nevertheless, an applause for the brave expression in a public place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Puan Chong!

It's been over a year and a half since you started blogging and there's yet to be a dull moment when I'm reading it. Thank you for blogging about your outlooks on life (and food!)etc. and also for the many inspiring posts that even brought tears to my eyes!

Just wanted to let you know how your blog has indeed changed and adjusted some of my own outtakes on life; and I'm sure it has done the same to many others as well.

Best wishes,
Seafield Fifth Former

p.s.
The girl runners for the invitational relay were the 'twins', Yee Fung, and See Wen Min.(not Anusha)Just wanted to let you know, sorry! :)
p.p.s.
I really hope that you continue to blog for a loooooong time more! Thank you for everything!

Unknown said...

Sorry, ginnie's my cousin. I 'borrowed' her email address since I don't have one and blogger doesn't allow users without them to comment!

Puan Chong said...

Thank you Ginnie for corrrecting me...yea I think it is the short hair bespectacled girl...except that Anusha was everywhere in the short sprints that I immediatedly associated the run with her. Sori ah Wen Min.
Thanks for affirmation.

Puan Chong said...

oh..never mind about the ginnie tingee.