Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sesame World


A revisitation into her past.

Gleefully, she screamed at the chance of visiting the world of Sesame Street... sunny day...tell me how to get to Sesame Street ... could not deny her a treat.



The die hard fan of Sesame Street posing with her favourites...life time dream fulfilled at the entrance of the street.


Eager parents and grandees making sure the young ones learn and get the most out of the show.



Incidentally, I pondered over the things parents would do for their children. Caucasians, Asians or otherwise, every parent loves their off springs. I am most convinced that a normal set of adults bringing up their children will go all out to provide the best teaching -learning environment, best food, best shelter and best company... what happens when they grow up? They do not always want to hear from you...your opinions may not be so upbeat ... and differences eventually crop up. To maintain peace and harmony, one party has got to learn to keep quiet and not be so opinionated... usually the older generation.


Look at the huge turn out... parents and children alike, they love the show.


Look at her... and form your opinion ; it was nostalgic to see her so immersed in the show even at 25...she said that was a legacy I gave her.




Ernie, Bert, Big Bird,Elmo, Zoey, Grover, Cookie Monster... they live forever in the hearts of children and they gave a splendid performance through dances and singing.
Yellow Bird up high in banana tree...Limbo Rock, how low can it go? Olay, olay... I'm hot, she's hot, you're hot...the medley of evergreen hits still ringing in my ears.
Whatever age you may be at, Sesame Street still brings you joy, cheer and fun.


"Ma, get me the towel, please... I'm broke ! " She got her wish.


Tell me how to get to Sesame Street...go to Sea World.

2 comments:

the new Missus said...

HAHA! Hellooooo Puang Chong! I FOUND YOU!!!!!
why are you such a cool mama? My mama has trouble just to access her Facebook account :S

Puan Chong said...

Oooo...cool? or is it KPC? hahhahah