Sunday, October 3, 2010

Adjustments

The Empty Nest


I keep reminding myself that the day will come when the girls will have to leave me for studies, work and later maybe marriage and so I psycho myself as well as I can. Grace and Esther called home to make sure I am in order and that I am not too unduely saddened by Sara's departure to the UK. Hei girls, mama is made of stronger concoction just like grandma ; so don't worry.

But there are some adjustments right now as I go through each day.


I will walk into the girls' room and find them empty.




Grace





Esther


Sara


My diet has to be slightly adjusted...




More fruits



Fish as main meat dish





More greens...

and less fried stuff and carbohydrates...

all to good health.



Don't worry girls...


Mama is fine.

No comments: