Monday, October 18, 2010

Morning Greetings

...Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby...




...The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying, I...I love you
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more
Than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world...

And better still...




When there are two rainbows up there to greet you on a Monday morning.
A Good Day.

3 comments:

lee ying chong said...

wah...when you have time on your hands, you can appreciate the handiworks of God...
you never had time to even look at your plants then...haha

Puan Chong said...

The wonder of the empty nest. Your nest is full; so continue to wash and bathe the babies...

lee ying chong said...

ah...now i have no time to look at my plants...