Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Hero

Daddy is Esther's hero !



Whenever she is in trouble with construction details, she will SOS her hero.
Dear daddy loves her truly dearly.
All things put aside however urgent he will attend to her.

At times like this I wish father and daughter are at the same place but real thanks to the thing named "Skype".
Last night was such an occasion and I watched with gratitude at the marvel of technology as both of them convened and resolved some issues...they were talking about scaffoldings, gaps, thermal expansion and what nought which were greek to me.




Skyping not only allows us to see faces directly ; it is FOC...wonderful invention and all thanks to cyberspace. Where is cyberspace? I cannot fathom.





I woke up one morning last week to find a man-made car at the back porch of the house. The night before saw dad working hard and there was much drilling and hammerings. Dad was back into his childhood days and his love for making cars. He seemed to enjoy every moment and was adamant that the wheels fitted well into position.



Look the wheels are for real. The car is real too. It can provide a decent ride for toddlers. Why is daddy doing this? For lack of nothing to do? Believe me when I say he has a thousand and one thing to do.

It's his annual committent to the Sunday School of the church. Yes, it's going to be one big event again. Last year it was the train. This year it's the car.

Daddy is everybody's hero ; my hero too... he prepared first class sphaghetti for dinner tonight!

No comments: