Saturday, September 26, 2009

To market, to market...

To market, to market, to buy... a pair of crocs.
Saturday mornings are meant for the wet market where one gets fresh supplies of almost anything and where some happenings may just happen!
So I was attracted to this huge heap of shoes strewn on the floor...




It's a common sight these days , but they are displaying the coveted brand...Crocs ! So now the brand has found a new niche...in wet markets and not only in grand shopping malls ! How come? Crocs are known for her comfort and the way they change her shape according to the client's feet. They are light and carry you without effort and therefore allow the wearer to scour miles without heaping stress on the feet. So you pay for such features.
But no more do they look high and mighty in the market place where everyone has a chance to prance on them...and I am just an ordinary local folk. So I took my chance on it too.



Choices, choices, choices...do you see my choice ? your choice? The purple pair with a strap across it ... I have been told it's the latest for the week. The vendor said every week they will try to display some new looks. So I picked my choice.



The brown version of the purple pair. Not too bad , yea?



Well, it feels comfy...but dad chided and said , " It's all imitation stuff...you are so gullible ." Hei, it's alright for the price... a mere RM 20.00 after bargaining...SD8.00 only ; Grace will be glad. I can put it on when I go market next and maybe look for the latest next week!
Crocs fernzy !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

20 bucks?!!?insane..

Puan Chong said...

Go to the market in SS15 this Saturday ...