Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cakes Galore !

She's at it again...mooncake craze is over...back to cakes.


She received the order for a carrot cake ; made it and delivered it on time. Aunt Joan said it was up to expectation and Uncle Soon took it with glee...RM60.00 for 2 kg...very reasonable. But more importantly, it was yummy...so we have been told.
Tomorrow, mummy has some guests visiting the school...teachers and students from Lawley Senior High School, Perth, Australia.
So she has been given the privilege to bake for them.



She calls it chocolate rojak cupcakes...why the rojak, I don't know...but Garrett says the best ever...




She also baked vanilla flavoured ones... very pretty, aren't they ?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...I will serve them to my visitors...Sara's goodies. I can proudly tell my friend of old that my daughter baked them...proud, proud.

1 comment:

ubersupersara said...

it's chocolate rojak because it's a mixure of all things chocolate. chocolate cupcake with oreo cookie bits, koko krunch, chocolate chips, chocolate rice, chocolate wafer balls and chocolate buttercream.