Monday, March 28, 2011

At 56

I am humbled by the many wishes, song sang, thoughts and kind gestures; really it was quite a bit to handle.

I first thank my God for giving me a vocation where I can be in contact with so many people both young and old; enriching my earthly existence. If you were to ask me which vocation would I choose when given a second chance; it is teaching.


Thank you dear friends, colleagues, students present and past for being a part of my life.

I am glad indeed on this happy day.


The beautiful thing about this blog is I can be in contact with all my girls who are away from me as Esther just called a moment ago and pleaded : Ma let me see, let me see. Please I want to read. This blog has been a connecting point for the 3 siblings separated by international waters but yet brought closer in thoughts and heartbeats as we read about one another's feelings and well-being. Somehow there is much comfort drawn as we share. My parents never had this opportunity with their children. So here girls; mama showing off her well wishes.


I don't know why OCBC gave ne this gift...



Flowers from daddy...


Fruits from a silent observer...



A gracious gesture from the principal and staff of the school...




Last but not least, the sunny blooms from you and your boyfriend...



It is indeed a happy day

And I thank God ... I am living each day by the promises of God's words.

Thank you dear friends, students and loved ones.

No comments: