Monday, March 14, 2011

Just For A Laugh !

Who has taken it?
The missing link.
Who has taken it !!!




It's not easy to get anyone to admit where that other side of the slipper has gone to. The help of 22 years for the life of her will shake her head from left to right and vehemently deny any knowledge of it. It must be the two nephews of mine again ! The boys just love to wear anything they can find and not put them back in place ! Or... is it Pipa? Adam? They must be the most likely culprits ; knowing their appetite for mischief and mishaps ! Now you know why I grudge as I trudge my way to the mall to get them food!

But sometimes you can laugh at life. Strange things can happen to put that smile back on your lips again like this morning. Dad woke up to look out of the window to find the mystery of the missing link. Guess where?




This innocent looking tree has become the victim of circumstances...


Yes the missing link right on top peeping at the miserable accusers down there.



Hey pa wait a while ! Let me take a shot at your great work !
"Have you nothing else to talk about in your blog ?" asked the exasperated father.
" But, but, but I want the GES girls to laugh too ! "


Yes Grace, Esther and Sara... have a good laugh. Please don't ask me how the link ended up there. Some things just happen the way it happened.

Now I must say sorry to Pipa and Adam. Wrongly accused.

Now I have to find the next link. Who threw it up there? Reminds me of the song ... "There's a hole in my pocket"

No answer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha!
I think it must've been either shen or vern! they mustve played badminton and the shuttlecock got stuck up there and they threw the shoe to get it down hahaha

Puan Chong said...

Right on!