Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fragrance In The Air

The Lovely Yellow Lilies


If you were to enter my abode now , you will surely be mesmerised by the colours and the fragrance exuberated by these blooms. I never knew the species will fill the air with such unforgettable fragrance and honestly you would think the house is sprayed with natural perfume. I must remember to buy them for friends too when an ocassion warants it. The fragrance will lead you to remember the giver with fond thoughts.







Any other phrases for the lovely exposition?



See. The vase stands tall in the hall displaying the charm of her blooms. Really, the house is virtually swarmed with this sweet fragrance since last evening.


Thank you; giver of the blooms...


"Aya young man, why like that one..." I asked.

"Angel of God deserve sth nice mah. Enjoy..." I was told.


Do you believe in Angels of God? I do.

No comments: