Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pretty Things

Despite and inspite of the complexities of life; there is still much joy in the Lord.


The Joy of the Lord is my strength

The Joy of the Lord is my strength

Hahahahahahaha

The Joy of the Lord is my strength





Strange that even when they are not much cared for, there is still a season they bloom.




Blooms that brighten the garden of the school.




Dancing girl, dancing girl... your yellow spread colours the mood of your admirers.





Aged a good 12 / 13 years old...I remember picking you in a nursery in Kota Tinggi, you still give us hope in your lovely blooms.






The evergreen orchid ; so lovely and fascinating.


...Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes...
Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you... Luke 12: 22-27


Love to be in the embrace of God.


No comments: