Thursday, May 5, 2011

I HopeTo See...

For tomorrow's results







I would like to see James safe and sound. He is unique in his own way and whether hot or cold, he can deliver when he chooses.



Lauren at sixteen is amazing and is best at country hits; hope she's safe too and will render more country tunes; her forte.



There is no denial that her rendition on The House of the Rising Sun caught everyone's attention and she is a fighter; many times found in the bottom three but always survives for the next round. Will she be safe tomorrow?



I also hope to see Scotty Mcreeny for at least another round; will America vote for him? I really hope so.



I used to think he will make it to the final two; but some other contestants seem to become even more popular now... will he make it tomorrow?



The winners tomorrow will be as I hope ; hopefully.


No comments: