Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Good Guesses

Tonight is a tough night. I wish none should go; but that is wishful thinking.

There has to be a choice ... so I am making my guesses again.





Of all the contestants, I will say she is the dark horse. She bloomed along the journey and is a fighter. Strangely , I did not notice the great potential in her although Grace had been telling me from the very beginning that she is the one to watch out for. I admire her guts and her 'I don't care what you say' but I will will labour on attitude. Tonight her rendition of "I who have nothing" received a standing ovation and saved her; I believe. She is bright and breezy and may just sail through smoothly.






James is a smart player. He chooses his songs well and gets the support by his seemingly humble attitude and let's hope he remains true to his disposition when he does win? I like both his renditions tonight and his showmanship is American Idol style ! Lots of hope for him.





This sweet sixteen is truly a sweetie pie. Loved her first rendition but trying to see why she chose the second song and kept on ranting she's not evil after singing...she's evil.





Mr. Clean and Cool ; will he be safe after his choice of songs? Is the American Idol crown still available for him ? Hate to see him go; but it's between the 2 country singers...someone has to go. I think he may leave the scene.


There is actually no loser, America only has to make a choice.

Oh, choices are indeed difficult.

2 comments:

ho said...

I don want to watch American idol anymore...James out...

Puan Chong said...

Kakakakakakaa...